Trampoline - Rectangle - 7x10ft
Click to enlarge image(s)
Limited Supply Christmas SALE .....
$60 Genuine Saving Only Until Sunday 9th Or While Stock Lasts
7x10ft Rectangle Trampoline
Rectangle Trampolines are well reputed for excellent bounce, sturdy framework and their efficient use of space in the backyard. The Rectangle Trampolines come with superior thicker padding, higher weight capacity and a thicker steel frame compared to Round Trampolines.
Easy to assemble with the side zipped door having the option to go at the end or the side making it even more versitile in positioning in small areas.
This size is suited to small children or families with 1 child.
|Frame Size (imperial)
||7 x 10ft
|Frame Size (metric)
||2134 x 3048mm
|Frame Tube Size
||50 x 2.0mm
||Steel, 3 Step
|Leg Tube Size
||42 x 2.0mm
||USA Woven Polypropylene
||1590 x 2565mm
||PE - Woven Black Polyethylene
|Net Pole Height
|Net Poles Qty
|Net Poles Tube
||28 x 1.2mm
|Spring Padding Cover
||Green PVC Upper & Bottom
|Spring Padding Insert
||EPE Foam: 20mm
|Spring Qty per side
||13 x 21
|Steel Tube Finish
||Hot Dip Heavy Duty Galvanised, Inside & Out
|Total Trampoline Height
- Safety features.
- High strength springs.
- All steelwork is galvanised inside and out.
- USA woven material used in mat, UV treated.
- Safety enclosure Net is strong with full length padded net poles
- Safety enclosure Net has secure clamps and neat zipped access port hole.
- Safety enclosure combines with a sturdy neat fitting ladder that allows ergonomic access.
- Comes in multiple sturdy packages for ease of delivery and handling.
- Quality built which is soon evident when you go to assemble it, all parts fit well.
- TUG-GS certification.
- Assembly Instructions
- User safety instructions.
- Built to impress and will provide many, many hours of fun and fitness!
- We welcome customers to our warehouse to see our full range of 10 Trampolines on display. Kids and adults are welcome to test.
- Warranty - See the warranty on the FAQ page
- We deliver our Trampolines Australia wide or you are welcome to pick up from our Geelong Warehouse in Breakwater, Victoria.
All Inclusive Contents:
- All Frame Components
- Full Net Assembly
- 107*50*19 27kg
- 145*44*21 34kg
- 145*44*21 25kg
We run a transparent shipping charge system, each item selected is costed out to your destination based on what the courier will charge, it is calculated at time of checkout once your postcode is entered, this is done prior to you committing to the purchase. See Shipping FAQ “Can you use your own courier” especially if you think you can improve on the charge quoted.
Detailed instructions are provided for assembly of the Trampoline when purchasing this item. In the meantime here are the main basic steps of assembling this Trampoline, click the following link: "7x10 Trampoline Assembly Sequence" Allow 1.5 - 2 hours for 2 people to assemble. (This link will take you away to our new trampoline specific website - www.trampolinewebandwarehouse.com.au)
We love to see how our customers have gone about installing their Trampoline, and any other constructive tips we can share with others. We welcome your results, stories, photos and video's, please send to email@example.com